Saturday, January 9, 2016

Scrap With Us {Winter Layout & Challenge}

Hello! How were your holidays? I hope everyone's were great! Mine were busy, busy! Although, I do enjoy the time spent with my cute little family. Now that the holidays are behind us I have a fun challenge to get you back into the swing of craftiness! ;)

Today's challenge is with Scrap With Us, if you haven't joined yet, take the time to do so! We have some other fun challenges going on there and we'd love to have you join us. :) My challenge for this month is to create a layout using a photo taken outdoors in the winter. Any photo taken during the winter season! :) Here is my layout.
I took this picture up on Utah State University Campus last year. I LOVED how the tree looked in the snow with the sun behind it. Just beautiful. We had gone sledding that day as a family. Such fun memories. :) I used Fancy Pants Timber Grove Collection. I did some faux stitching here and there and added some sequins for bit of bling.



Now join me on Scrap With Us! I would love to see your layouts!
Thanks for hanging out! :)




Products Used:
Fancy Pants Timber Grove Collection
Sequins
White Gel Signo Pen

1 comment:

  1. Woww this is Fabulous!!!! The picture is so beautiful!!!! I love the colors & embellishments!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}