Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Card with a Challenge

Hello! I have some fun news to share with you today.
 I've joined Scrap With Us Design Team!
I'm so excited to share with you my first challenge with them.

Since I have such a washi tape addiction I thought it would be fun to do something with it. The challenge is to pull out your washi tape stash and create a card or a layout and use it as main part of the design. Get creative! Use as many as you want! Here is my card.

I used some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine on some Confetti White cardstock. Next I layered some washi tape. For my embellishments I fussy cut that adorable fox I stamped, cut out a few leaves and added a cute little square button with some twine.

We would LOVE to have you come join us in the fun and take some time to look around and join us in the other challenges we have going on! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)





Products Used:
Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa cardstock
Stampin' Up! Confetti White
Stampin' Up! Earth Elements & Neutrals button
Lora Bailora Fall Collection Stamp set
Lora Bailora washi tape
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}