Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Scrap It Girl {My Girls & Color Challenge}

Good morning! Is everyone having a fun April Fools day!? My kids have a full day of pranks planned out! I'm not sure I'm going to survive this day! lol  Well something that is sure to help is this new fun challenge over at Scrap It Girl! This months challenge is a color challenge- black, white and any other color! I have to admit I was really struggling with this one when I first started out but it slowly started coming together. Here is my layout for the challenge.
I use a sheet of cardstock for my base and then lined the edges with some black & white washi tape. I cut out a 9" circle to put behind my pictures along with a white piece of cardstock. Then added some fun washi tape, enamel dots and cute little butterflies. Here's some fun close ups.

Hope you come and join us with this fun challenge and link it up over at Scrap It Girl and show us what you've created! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}