Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Moxxie {#One Star Player layout}

She shoots! She scores! And the crowd goes wild for Moxxie's new Basketball line! Whooooo!
I found these adorable pictures of my oldest when she was only a year old. She loved rolling that basketball around in my mother's kitchen. :) 
I cut down my basketball sheet by 1/2" on a side and 1/2" on the top and then centered it on a sheet of cardstock. Then added some brads and the cardstock stickers.
 I did some outlining with a black pen around some of the stickers to really make them stand out, like these banners. I also used some of the black alphas for the date.
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Products Used:

BBL- 1499 Lay Up
BBL-1500 Dribble 
BBL-1501 Jump Ball
BBL-2282 Basketball Sticker
AL-2278 Black Alpha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}