Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Layout {CUTE }

My how time has passed! My oldest, who is grinning so proudly in the top picture at becoming a big sister, will be 13 years old this month!

I created this layout using this sketch from  ACOT (A Cherry on Top) that they had for a sketch challenge.
It was fun sketch to play with. I started my base out with a sheet from Moxxie's Faith line and then pulled out Moxxie's Springtime line to start layering, embellishing and punching. :)

Here for the title I used a wooden veneer and sponged on some white ink. I then adhered it to the little banner I had cut out and done a bit of punching on and added an eyelet and threaded some linen thread through the eyelet and then adhered it to my layout with some 3D-Dots to give it some dimension.
I tucked a cute little paper doily behind the corner of one of my pictures and then added some of Moxxie's cardstock stickers right onto my picture. I love the colors.
I fussy cut a butterfly out of one of Moxxie's Springtime sheets, inked the edges with some white ink and adhered it to a wooden arrow. I punched the sides of my purple piece (as you can see below) with a Martha Stewart punch. I love this punch, it looks so beautiful and delicate to me.
I love how the overall layout turnout. Here's another look at it.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}