Monday, January 19, 2015

Nuts About Sketches {Snowflakes are... layout}

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Nuts About Sketches has a really fun two page layout sketch. 
I only used the left side for my layout. As I was going through my stuff I came across an older line from Fancy Pants that I absolutely love and thought it was perfect for my pictures! I love when everything comes together perfectly! ;)
I started out by inking up the edges of my paper and my pictures. I adhered my pictures and added some 3D-Dots to the middle picture to add some dimension to the layout. Next I added a cute heart sticker from the sticker sheet and and layered another sticker on top of the heart using some more 3D-dots and some brads on ends.
I then cut along the curves on another sheet and did some inking and distressing on them. Using it for my title.
Now for my favorite part! I added some Crystal Stickles to the snowflakes to make them shine.  Then I did some paper piercing and stitching into circles. Love how cute they turned out. :)
Make sure to check out the other layouts created by the other Nuts About Sketches design team members! Always great inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just fantastic! Great layers and colors for those photos. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}