Thursday, January 8, 2015

Moxxie {Sketch Challenge- Winterland layout}

Good morning! I just wanted to share with you real quick another fun layout I created using Moxxie's Sketch Challenge
I basically did the same thing I did on this layout and just stretched the sketch out into a 2 pager. Some of the fun details I did on it were I used a punch to give me beautiful snowflake border and then used the punched out flakes and sprinkled them across the top. I also added some Stickles the punched out flakes and traced some of the snowflakes from the Winterland paper that I could see through the vellum. I love how it turned out and gave it a bit of dimension. Here's a few close ups.
Have you been creating so you can enter Moxxie's sketch challenge giveaway for one of their new amazing lines!? Can't wait to see what you do! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Moxxie Product Used:

WN-1480 Frozen
WN-4024 Winterland Diecuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}