Monday, October 20, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Snow Play}

Good morning! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good, I was able to get caught up on a few crafty projects.I even got a chance to play with Nuts About Sketches new sketch.
It was definitely a fun 2 page layout! I love how she adds such fun elements to her sketches, they always challenge me to try something new. :) Here's my take on the sketch.
I've been looking for the perfect sketch to use all these pictures on. My problem was being able to find a sketch that I could use all 7 pictures on. I used Fancy Pants Timbergrove line. I did quite a bit of inking around edges using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink along with just distressing the edges. Here's a few close up's of some of the embellishments.
On this one I did some dry embossing using a Cuttlebug embossing folder Snowflakes just right along the edge of the vellum and then inked up the embossed image to make it stand out a bit more.
Make sure you head over to Nuts About Sketches and see some different takes on the same sketch. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}