Friday, October 3, 2014

Moxxie {Autumn Glory Bird Cages}

Good morning! I have a cute little Pinterest project I want to share with you today! I came across the cutest little DIY paper bird cages I just HAD to give them a try! They turned out adorable! Now I want to share with you!
 They were super easy! I just followed the tutorial that was provided HERE.
Download Bird Template
I used Moxxie's New Autumn Glory line to create these beauties and used some Autumn Cardstock Stickers to decorate them up a bit. I used a 3D-Dot to pop up the little leaf I added onto each bird cage.
These will make the cutest fall decorations! Can't wait to make a few more!
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Products Used:
AG-1455 Season's Beauty
AG-1456 Foliage in Flight
AG-2271 Autumn Cardstock Sticker

2 comments:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}