Monday, August 25, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Everyday Happiness}

Hello! I've got some fun news to share with you! I'll be staying on the Nuts About Sketches Design Team! I love Shawn's sketches! If you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran to sketches they are great for anyone. :) Here's today's sketch. I love all the little extra's in this sketch!
The pictures I used for my layout are of me and my girls hanging out for the day. I love hanging out with them! We love to have a fun girls day once in awhile. We sometimes go and get dessert at a cute little restaurant in Logan called Sweetly Divine. Always love their desserts.
I did a bit inking around the edges of all the layers and then a bit of faux stitching. Here's a few close ups.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the inking and the stitching is great, really adds to it. Love!!

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}